March 3, 2017

WSC Submission 2017



Hey guys!

I was lucky enough to make it into the TOP 64 for the PENSOLE x Footlocker World Sneaker Championship!

Inspired by diversity and history, this shoe aims to tell a story about Canada. It draws inspiration from the Aboriginal culture to highlight an important part of Canadian history and the obstacles it still faces today. The shoe features a custom knitted upper with a hand-carved and painted graphic outsole.

It would mean a lot if you could head on over to the site to help me move onto the next round for Top 32. Voting ends March 10th, so be sure to get those clicks in! Head on over to WWW.WORLDSNEAKERCHAMPIONSHIP.COM  and click on my name (Charlotte Poon) to cast a vote my way! Be sure to check out the other designs on there as well, some super cool and talented individuals have worked very hard on these designs.

Learn more about my design in my submission video :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...